Graviteam
April 27, 2024, 04:50:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tanksim.org.ru down?...  (Read 4462 times)
Lunar
Hauptmann

« on: November 22, 2012, 09:30:14 PM »

I just checked the site and it's dead. Are they still active? I hope its just a server issue.
Was trying to find more "trophy Tanks" to install in addition to the ones in RKKA list.
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 11:27:35 PM »

I just checked the site and it's dead.
We will try to change this situation Wink

Provocative signature removed
Lunar
Hauptmann

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 08:06:35 PM »

Sadly it's still down Sad. I think there was some mod where you can move tanks from one mission to another. I wish to have a Tiger-II in Russian arsenal. Is anybody know about such option?
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 04:02:48 AM »

It seems to me that I remember that on the Avia forum there was mention of having a Tiger II as Trophy tank and it was pondered.I am not sure if anything ever came out of it.

Personally I think it's not very realistic since the Soviets never used the Tiger II ( only 492 were made) as it was too heavy, too difficult to maintain and they had plenty of their own tanks at that time and except for the Panzer IV and Panther . I would like to see more Beutepanzers on the German side including KV-1, T34-42, T-70 , T-26 and even a single JS-2 or T34-85.  I think the Soviet side could use Stugs III Fs or Gs and may be Jagdpanzers IV and less variant of the Tiger I than we currently have in the ME.
Lunar
Hauptmann

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 10:06:02 PM »

It seems to me that I remember that on the Avia forum there was mention of having a Tiger II as Trophy tank and it was pondered.I am not sure if anything ever came out of it.

Personally I think it's not very realistic since the Soviets never used the Tiger II ( only 492 were made) as it was too heavy, too difficult to maintain and they had plenty of their own tanks at that time and except for the Panzer IV and Panther . I would like to see more Beutepanzers on the German side including KV-1, T34-42, T-70 , T-26 and even a single JS-2 or T34-85.  I think the Soviet side could use Stugs III Fs or Gs and may be Jagdpanzers IV and less variant of the Tiger I than we currently have in the ME.

I found the "trophy mod" thread on Sukhoi.ru. It provides the download for about 20 trophy tanks. Unfortunately when you try to unpack it, it says "unexpected end of archive". The installation leads to "corrupted" file message... Too bad, has a lot of USSR and German trophy tanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: