Graviteam
April 27, 2024, 04:27:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: March 2013 update (news and discussion)  (Read 199225 times)
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #340 on: May 01, 2013, 10:47:02 PM »

I was having difficulty as I installed the marchb4 patch but my game still said version 2101..I had to reinstall the latest gtos_cu_581  Then it came up with the right version number.
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #341 on: May 02, 2013, 01:04:32 AM »

Thank you for the torrent Iceman.  Much, much faster.

I currently have 2138.  What will the version number be with this update?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 01:06:45 AM by Tanker » Logged

Bring back 3D markers!
budd
Major

« Reply #342 on: May 02, 2013, 02:00:44 AM »

download the core and run it, then you'll be to 2167. I was at 2138 then redownloaded and ran the core update and it moved me to 2167
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 02:02:16 AM by budd » Logged
Flanker15
Generalmajor

« Reply #343 on: May 02, 2013, 07:27:51 AM »

Lol mines at 2101, how many of these little beta patches there been?
Shadrach
Major

« Reply #344 on: May 02, 2013, 08:21:53 AM »

Andrey, please if you want us to beta test patches, please update the first post with the changelog so we know what's new without having to dig through the entire thread.

And please update the filename of the patch on the web with a proper version. Otherwise it's next to impossible to know if there is a new patch or not  Huh?

A suggestion: Make a changelog sticky post, update this whenever a new beta patch is out. Lock it so no others can post to avoid filling it with bug reports. Make a separate thread for discussions regarding the current beta.
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #345 on: May 02, 2013, 10:20:33 AM »

Lol mines at 2101, how many of these little beta patches there been?

Flanker so was mine even after doing the marchb4 patch..I had to do the core update again and it then showed the latest version.
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #346 on: May 02, 2013, 10:08:22 PM »

Andrey, please if you want us to beta test patches, please update the first post with the changelog so we know what's new without having to dig through the entire thread.

And please update the filename of the patch on the web with a proper version. Otherwise it's next to impossible to know if there is a new patch or not  Huh?

A suggestion: Make a changelog sticky post, update this whenever a new beta patch is out. Lock it so no others can post to avoid filling it with bug reports. Make a separate thread for discussions regarding the current beta.

+10

Bring back 3D markers!
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #347 on: May 02, 2013, 10:16:56 PM »

Its not a beta patches it small fixes of known bugs. If you are satisfied (not stumble on bugs) in current patch do not download new patch until it not updated on the GG. And once that happens, we will of course update the links in this topic http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=11099.0, where you can easily find the latest stable version.

In current topic we discuss the last patch and I publish news  Grin
No need to do two topics for the same things.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #348 on: May 03, 2013, 08:02:40 PM »

The blue command bar at the top of the screen , what is the option to turn this off ?

Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #349 on: May 03, 2013, 08:39:20 PM »

The blue command bar at the top of the screen , what is the option to turn this off ?

Option 4.12-Improved orders system

Disabling it is the only way I know to turn this off.
orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #350 on: May 04, 2013, 05:25:28 PM »

Option 4.12-Improved orders system

Disabling it is the only way I know to turn this off.

Cheers Dane , i cant try this now due to problems re-installing / re-activation ... bit gutted as I was playing a campaign and at a particularly cool battle  Cry

Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #351 on: May 04, 2013, 06:57:02 PM »

Can't emphasize this enough,it's best to only purchase this game and DLCs thru Gamersgate.
Other distributors offer little or no support for this game series.
orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #352 on: May 04, 2013, 09:14:48 PM »

Can't emphasize this enough,it's best to only purchase this game and DLCs thru Gamersgate.

Got my apos DLC through gamersgate , but im going to see if i can find a physical copy of APOS in the shops this weekend ..i feel a lot happier owning a copy on disk ... and no DRM madness about activations !

Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #353 on: May 04, 2013, 09:34:32 PM »

Got my apos DLC through gamersgate , but im going to see if i can find a physical copy of APOS in the shops this weekend ..i feel a lot happier owning a copy on disk ... and no DRM madness about activations !

I didn't know they sold hard copies of this game.
I guess if you can't find a hard copy you could always copy and transfer the game to a memory stick for safe keeping.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #354 on: May 04, 2013, 09:54:26 PM »

Or you can install APOS to flash stick and play from it.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #355 on: May 04, 2013, 11:24:34 PM »

What DRM problems did you encounter when reinstalling apos from GG?

Bring back 3D markers!
orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #356 on: May 05, 2013, 12:27:06 AM »

What DRM problems did you encounter when reinstalling apos from GG?
nope i got the game from strategyfirst ... then found GG and bought the DLC

Aces
Generalleutnant

« Reply #357 on: May 05, 2013, 09:50:05 AM »

I've given up on trying to download the b4 patch from either graviteam.com or graviteam.ua. Using IE they start to download at 7kbs and never get beyond about 1.7mb of the file at best. I've tried both clicking on the links and right clicking save target as and in Firefox (my preferred browser) it is gibberish as previously mentioned unless one right click and saves that way in which case the download is a slow as it is using IE.  Gamersgate downloads are fine and fast in either browser so it has to be GTs websites IMO.

Regards

Aces
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 09:53:51 AM by Aces » Logged

"IL-2 MAT Manager" co-dev.,Silent Hunter III "Super Turms","Super Pens","Crew on Deck" ,Multi-Skin Bombers dev. Wings of Victory v2.10.
Gamefront: http://tinyurl.com/bpbaeyl
Mediafire: http://tinyurl.com/bn2aoqt
orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #358 on: May 05, 2013, 11:29:31 AM »

Tried 4 times to get the terrain patch ...every time it says corrupt ,  unexpected end .. and its bizarre that i have to use IE to do it ... cant use firefox why ?

Flanker15
Generalmajor

« Reply #359 on: May 05, 2013, 01:16:59 PM »

I've given up on trying to download the b4 patch from either graviteam.com or graviteam.ua. Using IE they start to download at 7kbs and never get beyond about 1.7mb of the file at best. I've tried both clicking on the links and right clicking save target as and in Firefox (my preferred browser) it is gibberish as previously mentioned unless one right click and saves that way in which case the download is a slow as it is using IE.  Gamersgate downloads are fine and fast in either browser so it has to be GTs websites IMO.

Regards

Aces

There's a torrent for it on the previous page.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: