Graviteam
April 28, 2024, 01:54:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Modding the Gunsights--GO file extension  (Read 37714 times)
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2012, 06:10:50 PM »

A couple words devoted to the gunsight damaging. Usually, a gunsight attached to the turret. It does that at each hit to the turret a game engine started calculation of the gunsight damage probability. No wonder, that after a couple hits a gunsight became damaged. I'd like to suggest to attach gunsight to the mask of the turret through additional chank/dummy, i.e.: s_sight_holder. In such case a probability of gunsight damaging will be significantly decreased. At least I think so Smiley
Here's a picture how gunsight was applied to the turret and another couple screenies. First a turret got two hits and second - three hits. Nor first case neither second a gunsight was damaged.

Provocative signature removed
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2012, 02:12:33 AM »

Lockie there's a Broken Gunsight Mod made by SCotty about 18 months ago which addresses the issue. whenever your gun sight is hit thanks to his mod only the edges are slightly cracked.I have been using it since it came out in 2010 or 2011 without any brokensights problems.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 05:35:44 PM by frinik » Logged
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2012, 06:30:01 PM »

Lockie there's a Broken Gunsight Mod made by SCotty about 18 months ago which addresses the issue.
Ерфтліб Ш Thanks, but I know abt this patch. There's more easy way switch on "gunsight unbreakable" in the common_res Cheesy
As a matter of fact, it was dun in  SPM UU. So, gunsight now are unbreakable, at least on the tiger.

Provocative signature removed
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: