Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 09:12:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: New DLC  (Read 134769 times)
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2013, 09:22:23 PM »

Small announce for next DLC  Grin

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3744655/Re_GTOS_APOS_New_DLC#Post3744655
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3744658/Re_GTOS_APOS_New_DLC#Post3744658

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2013, 10:28:56 PM »

Wow!
Those screen shots for the new DLC look very realistic.Whoever did the art work modeling on them and the maps is very good!I guess I should buy the new Hi-res DLC so I can get that kind of clarity and definition on my PC,though I think my PC isn't up to the kind of specs needed for that kind of clarity.

So I take it the new DLC will be called Graviteam Tactics Wild Kingdom-GTWK Grin

Esoteric Russian humor Gotta Love It!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 10:44:02 PM by Dane49 » Logged
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2013, 11:41:15 PM »

I want my stupid halftrack driving wombat DLC.  With realistic flying squirel as gunner.  And powered by mice.

Yabba dabba do
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2013, 11:55:34 PM »

I was hoping more for a zombie space nazis from the moon DLC with the nazis invading some post apopalyctic small town USA area populated by mutant blood swilling redneck vampires who have to defend their little town with shotguns and some tractors and pick up trucks that have MGs mounted on them against jet pack flying space zombie nazis armed with ray guns and plasma torpedoes.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 12:20:19 AM by Dane49 » Logged
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2013, 06:45:13 AM »

I think Flashburn wants to see Moose and Squirel vs. Boris and Natascha Badanov DLC.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2013, 07:43:59 AM »

Here you laugh, but quite in vain  Roll Eyes. Here is the actual units from the new DLC, only stretched skins are others. I specifically picked the "right" animals.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2013, 08:02:47 AM »

so YOUR saying a DLC for GTOS with Lions running around in the snow eating Germans?  Far Cry 3 much?  Or the 1st and best Hitman?

Yabba dabba do
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2013, 08:09:48 AM »

so YOUR saying a DLC for GTOS with Lions running around in the snow eating Germans?  Far Cry 3 much?  Or the 1st and best Hitman?

Of course not. If you look at my pictures and descriptions carefully, the lion in the actions themselves are not involved, it is only one of the causes of the conflict. Especially since there are no Germans and snow  Grin

I repeat - it is absolutely fair description of the operation in the next DLC, but instead of some models - different but similar names.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 08:17:24 AM by andrey12345 » Logged

Aces
Generalleutnant

« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2013, 10:22:27 AM »

Awesome Andrey!,

Those high-res elephant skins look incredibly lifelike!. A few quick questions if I may, is the reflection in the eyes dependent on their angle relative to the light source modelled as in real life?.

and do we get proper air-support?

and what about spotters? (summer camouflage)

and gorilla warfare?

any improvement in the fatigue modelling?

and are amphibious troops included?

I know it's a lot to ask

Cheesy

Kind regards

Aces

"IL-2 MAT Manager" co-dev.,Silent Hunter III "Super Turms","Super Pens","Crew on Deck" ,Multi-Skin Bombers dev. Wings of Victory v2.10.
Gamefront: http://tinyurl.com/bpbaeyl
Mediafire: http://tinyurl.com/bn2aoqt
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2013, 11:20:20 AM »

No - its unrealistic pictures. All of these types of units that listen are not used in the theater of war in this DLC, with the exception of crocodiles.

Aces
Generalleutnant

« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2013, 11:23:12 AM »

Thanks for answering Andrey, really looking forward to the crocs!, should add some "bite" to the new DLC Cheesy

Cheers

Aces
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 11:25:49 AM by Aces » Logged

"IL-2 MAT Manager" co-dev.,Silent Hunter III "Super Turms","Super Pens","Crew on Deck" ,Multi-Skin Bombers dev. Wings of Victory v2.10.
Aces
Generalleutnant

« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2013, 01:46:14 PM »

Very cryptic Smiley

Marder , honey badgers are part of the Marder family (Marders vs lion)
Elefant tank destroyer
Crocodile flamethrowing tank

Marshal Georgy Zhukov a "lion of defence"

Operation buffalo (that was a water buffalo I think) - the Rzhev salient ?. a bit too early for elefants I would have thought but there were elefants in the Dnieper battles.

Regards

Aces

Edit, actually they're a black wildebeests
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 02:40:23 PM by Aces » Logged

Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2013, 02:26:44 PM »

I saw the picture of the Lioness and thought maybe you were refering to the Lowe but I thought that can't be right because the Lowe never left the drawing board and was dropped in favor of the Maus(Mouse)
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2013, 02:41:58 PM »

Oh now, its not a WoT  Grin. Hardly to tanks can go to war on their own.

Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2013, 02:42:16 PM »

And I think the Water Buffalo was in reference to the Bison.

Didn't see a Panther or a Lynx in any of those screenshots either Sad

When I saw the animal screenshots I thought you were alluding to the animal names of different WW2 tanks,but some of them didn't make sense to me and I had no idea what some of those other animals were called.

The Bison and the Elephant were the only ones I coyld figure out.

What do you get when you cross an Elephant with a Rhino?

Answer:Elephino
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2013, 03:05:19 PM »

I have already suggested - no Germans and no snow.  Grin

wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2013, 04:34:13 PM »

Is it WW2? Or Russo Japanese War?

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2013, 06:04:56 PM »

Is it WW2? Or Russo Japanese War?

Not so simple  Grin

admin
Administrator
Major

« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2013, 06:08:33 PM »

I have already suggested - no Germans and no snow.  Grin

G.R.A.V.I.T.E.A.M.
chashka17
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2013, 06:17:20 PM »

If the Crocodile AFV is included, some of those units ended up in Korea....
Some of these names, if applied to vehicles such as Buffalo could also be AFVs for the Western front or Pacific WW2 theatres.  But no Germans takes the Germans & West Front out of the equation I think.

And of course the animal names could be the code-names of various Ops so that would fit the req's to be DLC. 

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to: