Graviteam
March 28, 2024, 12:15:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
  Print  
Author Topic: New DLC  (Read 134762 times)
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #240 on: May 28, 2013, 03:13:19 PM »

The location seems a bit too far to the east.  I don't think the Germans penetrated that far.  Or is this semi-historical?

Bring back 3D markers!
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #241 on: May 28, 2013, 03:34:46 PM »

The location seems a bit too far to the east. 
Yes is a USSR - China border

I don't think the Germans penetrated that far. 
Especially in 1969  Grin

Or is this semi-historical?
As I say each DLC wiil be different from previous - semi-historical already there, that means - next will be historical.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #242 on: May 28, 2013, 06:01:50 PM »

Ok, I'm all up to speed now. Cheesy

Bring back 3D markers!
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #243 on: May 28, 2013, 08:57:19 PM »

Will there be any new DLC set in WW2 for GTOS?

Also how about doing a big DLC for Operation Saturn and the subsequent retreat of the Italian Eight Army and then the attack and retreat of the  Alpini Corps?  You could follow the 2nd Tridentina Division which was the only Alpini division to escape capture and annihilation.  Maybe the Italian\German campaign wher eyou have to hold off the attack for a set amount of turns..then do a retreat and breakout out. Russian Campiagn where you have to destroy the Italian 8th Army then the Alpini Corps.
Tac Error
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #244 on: May 28, 2013, 09:29:02 PM »

The DLC that is planned after the current one in production will be a WWII operation focused around armored warfare, IIRC.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #245 on: May 29, 2013, 06:37:50 AM »

Will there be any new DLC set in WW2 for GTOS?
In some sence next after Zhalanashkol is WW2  Cheesy

Also how about doing a big DLC for Operation Saturn and the subsequent retreat of the Italian Eight Army and then the attack and retreat of the  Alpini Corps?  You could follow the 2nd Tridentina Division which was the only Alpini division to escape capture and annihilation.  Maybe the Italian\German campaign wher eyou have to hold off the attack for a set amount of turns..then do a retreat and breakout out. Russian Campiagn where you have to destroy the Italian 8th Army then the Alpini Corps.
Maybe someday not soon.
We have a lot of Eastern Front themes that developed and awaiting release.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #246 on: May 29, 2013, 06:39:44 AM »

The DLC that is planned after the current one in production will be a WWII operation focused around armored warfare, IIRC.
Something like this, focused around armored warfare and WWII but not operation  Grin

Flanker15
Generalmajor

« Reply #247 on: May 29, 2013, 10:57:39 AM »

So WW2 tank pack?
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #248 on: May 29, 2013, 11:19:41 AM »

"Spherical tanks in a vacuum"-I'm assuming this is basically what Flanker says a "Tank Pack".
A DLC with only tanks to be used with the existing maps in the game for Quick Battles.

Will this end the development for GTOS after the "Spherical tanks in a vacuum" is released?
That is-Will no further patches and updates be released for GTOS once GTMF is released or will GTOS and GTMF be considered on going projects.

I understand GTMF will have a new engine and will not be compatible with the GTOS.

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #249 on: May 29, 2013, 12:47:46 PM »

"Spherical tanks in a vacuum"-I'm assuming this is basically what Flanker says a "Tank Pack".
A DLC with only tanks to be used with the existing maps in the game for Quick Battles.
Yes, something like this.

Will this end the development for GTOS after the "Spherical tanks in a vacuum" is released?
We see to dynamics of sales. If later DLCs will be interesting to the players, then there will be new.

That is-Will no further patches and updates be released for GTOS once GTMF is released or will GTOS and GTMF be considered on going projects.
Patches will fix critical bugs if there found, and add support for the future DLCs. Fundamental changes in the gameplay or the interface will not. Well, in some sense, the technology for GTMF will affect the DLCs for GTOS too.

Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #250 on: May 29, 2013, 01:49:52 PM »

We have a lot of Eastern Front themes that developed and awaiting release.

I'm aware of Mius Front 43 and Sinyavino 42. 8)

Are there other East Front projects that may be released in the future that you are exploring that haven't been mentioned yet in this forum and could you tell us a little more about them please?

I look forward to all your future releases.
This is my favorite game. Cheesy
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #251 on: May 29, 2013, 04:05:36 PM »

Well fingers crossed we get to see some of the Axis minor countries on the East front..
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #252 on: May 29, 2013, 04:11:14 PM »

Well fingers crossed we get to see some of the Axis minor countries on the East front..
No, not see in near future.

RedC
Hauptmann

« Reply #253 on: May 29, 2013, 06:29:12 PM »

Would we see this game around Sandomierz opertaions, forcing of the Vistula...etc? To relive interesting moments as a scout/front detachment of 1st Tank Guard Army? Relive moments of hero Подгорбунский... Smiley
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 06:47:26 PM by RedC » Logged
wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #254 on: May 29, 2013, 07:07:13 PM »

yeah I understand that..just saying one day in the future it would be cool...

No, not see in near future.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #255 on: May 29, 2013, 10:36:54 PM »

Plans are planned for 2 years in advance, and perhaps all three, with our limited resources.
No Sandomir or any 1944 or 45 not present in plans.

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #256 on: May 29, 2013, 10:58:43 PM »

Some screens http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3789430/Re_Achtung_panzer_Operation_st#Post3789430

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
  Print  

Jump to: