Graviteam
April 30, 2024, 01:30:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with patching  (Read 43421 times)
chashka17
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #100 on: June 03, 2013, 11:34:33 AM »

Just need to check - what is the optimum order of patches & addons in the updater?

I always do the Core Update exe first then the GTOS gt2extension patch - this should avoid creating errors in the install.

The DLC & polygon update seems OK installed in any order for me.  Providing the updates/patches are OK the DLC should be in my experience.
JamesX
Hauptmann

« Reply #101 on: June 03, 2013, 01:58:17 PM »

Thanks.  All my updates & DCL's are installed and work fine - what position in the updater should the game update be at?
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2013, 03:24:48 PM »

Thanks.  All my updates & DCL's are installed and work fine - what position in the updater should the game update be at?
Mar13 c4 at top, but below Hi res textures DLC, if you want Hi res textures in game, and topmost if you want standard textures.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: