Graviteam
April 29, 2024, 02:22:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: APOS on steam?  (Read 3890 times)
Zalman
Oberleutnant

« on: May 08, 2013, 12:57:52 PM »

Hi,

I was wondering if Graviteam plans to release APOS and the new DLC coming out and any Graviteam game for that matter on steam? due to credit card issues (only allowed to buy on steam)Im not able to buy from other sites. Also I think you would be reaching to a new market of players since many prefer steam for their games and the game would be exposed to more people.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 01:09:42 PM »

From what we plan or do not plan on Steam release nothing changes. What is the released on Steam not decided by Graviteam but only Valve. Wargame and simulator genre not interested to Steam (if we not big huge company with 5+ games in pack).

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Zalman
Oberleutnant

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 01:17:27 PM »

hmm that is strange, considering things like greenlight where very small and sometimes silly game are accepted. Also I think graviteam games would make a nice pack.

Also isnt the publisher for apos Paradox? if not please correct me. they are a big publisher on steam, are they really not interested in something like that?
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 01:54:51 PM »

hmm that is strange, considering things like greenlight where very small and sometimes silly game are accepted. Also I think graviteam games would make a nice pack.
Graviteam have only one game now - Graviteam Tactics: Op Star (ex APOS).
Unfortunately no pack yet.

Greenlight strange thing, absolutely not suitable for niche hardcore games. Our game just do not have so many fans that it came in the top and approved on Steam.

Also isnt the publisher for apos Paradox?
No APOS dont have a major publisher, only local resellers like Matrix, UIG, Noviy Disk.

if not please correct me. they are a big publisher on steam, are they really not interested in something like that?
Hardcore niche game = no money and as result not interested for big publishers at all.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Tom
Oberleutnant

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 06:10:11 PM »

Hello,

from my point of view: Gamersgate is perfect!
Please don't change.

Steam = I'm out (sorry for the best game ever Sad
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2013, 09:58:12 PM »

I am not so sure that GTOS could not do well on steam.  Yes, SABOW did/has not made it.  But GTOS with its zillion DLC's and ever growing fan base.  Well I can see it working well.  But Greenlight is a massive FLOP of a system.  I have a hard time beleaving that a majority of those games even sell.. 

Yabba dabba do
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: