Graviteam
April 20, 2024, 02:46:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fog of war settings  (Read 3911 times)
Santini
Oberstleutnant

« on: May 30, 2013, 09:36:10 AM »

Hello!
Is there any way to get back the Achtung Panzer Kharkov fog of war setting where enemy units when not spotted are still displayed on the map, just without icons?

Fiddled with the settings, but it seems to be all or nothing at the moment - either all enemy with icons revealed, or only enemies with icons actually drawn on the map
RedC
Hauptmann

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 11:04:12 AM »

Hello!
Is there any way to get back the Achtung Panzer Kharkov fog of war setting where enemy units when not spotted are still displayed on the map, just without icons?

Fiddled with the settings, but it seems to be all or nothing at the moment - either all enemy with icons revealed, or only enemies with icons actually drawn on the map

Its not complete answer to the OP but:
I think now, if you choose to see all enemy units, spotted units have bright blue colored icon over them (counter to the regular color blue).
Santini
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 10:47:08 PM »

Any way to get rid of the light blue?

I like having to scout for the enemy, but I hate the invisible tanks
Santini
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 02:15:17 AM »

... especially at night. Friggin' invisi tanks. Made me turn off the night battles
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 08:39:47 AM »

This probably isn't exactly what you want but it's the closest thing I can think of-Try option 5.01 show all enemies(enable) No more invisi-tanks.Also there is a UI button in the lower left hand corner to the right of the flag with 3 dots-click this until all the icons above your tanks no longer show(they won't show on the enemy tanks either).

As long as you hide the mini map and never refer to the tac map and only play on the 3D map and don't go searching beyond your forward units with the camera you should be able to still get the effect you want.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: