Graviteam
April 30, 2024, 07:46:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: error after last upgrade  (Read 2573 times)
seamount
Oberleutnant

« on: September 06, 2013, 04:58:38 PM »

i just updated the game with august patch + vol42

unfortunately i had a quick battle ongoing saved (i did not remember i had) ... then i wanted to make e new quick battle after having updated the game, but obviously i cannot because i have that quick battle already "saved", so i tried to open it to finish/cancel it .... but i cannot open it and i Always receive the a txt message "Critical error 001: An error has occurred while initializing the program" and the program crash ... what can i do ?
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 05:29:13 PM »

i just updated the game with august patch + vol42

unfortunately i had a quick battle ongoing saved (i did not remember i had) ... then i wanted to make e new quick battle after having updated the game, but obviously i cannot because i have that quick battle already "saved", so i tried to open it to finish/cancel it .... but i cannot open it and i Always receive the a txt message "Critical error 001: An error has occurred while initializing the program" and the program crash ... what can i do ?

Tactical savegames not preserved during an upgrade by patches.

From patch readme:
------------------------------------
1. INSTALL
------------------------------------

1) Install game core update 5.81 (if not installed) for this run gtos_cu_581c1_eng.exe.
2) In the window that appears, click "Install" button and select update file which will been downloaded.
3) Wait for the installation (click Ok to automatically uninstall previous update).
4) Click "Save and Play" button.

WARNING! After installing the patch:
- will be done automatically adjusts the video settings
- will be removed savegames that created during tactical battle

Simple right click on quick battle menu text to remove savegame and enter to QB editor.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: