Graviteam
April 28, 2024, 12:05:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Way To Load Gun Onto Truck?  (Read 2983 times)
mnizara
Oberleutnant

« on: September 24, 2013, 04:12:03 AM »

I have been seeing squad of a leader, a MC gunner or an Infantry gun, and a truck(empty). What is the function of this truck? I do not see a way to load the infantry gun or MC onto it. Does this truck affect supply for my armies in the vicinity?

Thanks
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 04:28:06 AM »

No,

trucks cannot load or tow guns in this game.
Your designated supply trucks in the supply platoon effect supply,all other trucks can only transport soldiers and their hand held weapons.

I find the non supply trucks in this game to be pretty much useless on the winter maps.
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 05:32:23 AM »

No,

trucks cannot load or tow guns in this game.
Your designated supply trucks in the supply platoon effect supply,all other trucks can only transport soldiers and their hand held weapons.

I find the non supply trucks in this game to be pretty much useless on the winter maps.

Alas NO... BUT this is GREAT way to move around (if you need too) weapons that brake down...  like mortars and machine guns.  For modern dlc's all the recoiless rifles!  Transporting your troops with vehicles IS handy as no -fatigue points.. actually lets them rest.  This is only a factor if for some reason you need your guys 2km away like corner areas of the battle. 

In the game USUALLY the units with truck are your supply vehicles.  WAY valuable when they still have supply's.  SO HIDE THEM!  After they are out... cheap transport for your battle tired infantry guys.   Grin

Yabba dabba do
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: