Graviteam
April 28, 2024, 07:58:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will there be modding support in the future?  (Read 23312 times)
Santini
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2013, 03:02:22 AM »

There, purchased

And they say modding doesn't sell games!
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2013, 03:20:28 AM »

Still getting it to a state that it should work.  I was sloppy and had unneeded files where they did not belong.  Makes sense to ME but would be WTF to anyone else.   Tongue

Yabba dabba do
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2013, 03:26:13 AM »

BTW what is the path to your install directory.  Ill set the windows cmd file for make campaign to that.  Since I did not stick the divpool file into the ODS and put that in by hand... well might cause a little confusion if/when you use the in editor convert command.  You need to use that one.  But it will stick in the template ODS and not the modded divpool I took from campaign.  If only I knew a way to import that file into ODS without copy pasting line by line.  That would take probably an hour to do so.  Easier to take the ready file and over write the out put from ODS.  Ill try and explain that one better...later. 

Yabba dabba do
Santini
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2013, 03:29:56 AM »

D:\Games\Achtung Panzer Operation Star
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2013, 03:30:49 AM »

CRAP i screwed up the text file.  UGH.  Ill pack this up right now anyways.  Ill figure that dumb thing out later tonight.  IN game there are a lot of ?? for text.

Yabba dabba do
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2013, 03:31:28 AM »

D:\Games\Achtung Panzer Operation Star

Ok i write that in the win cmd file.  One less thing to worry about Grin

Yabba dabba do
Santini
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2013, 03:38:57 AM »

... why are you so awesome?

Thank's much sir. I think I've failed to clear the gate 3 or 4 times on this engine, heh

A good start point seems like a great way to really get started
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2013, 03:43:01 AM »

I hope it gives a leg up.  should have this thing up in maybe 20 minutes.  I will repost this dumb thing again later once i figure WTF I did to have my text file.  Something probably really simple and dumb.  1/2 the text of unit names are missing right now.  I am guessing I forgot a ; somewhere

Yabba dabba do
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2013, 03:58:32 AM »

Oh I think I spotted my dumb issue with text.  I hope... we will find out Cheesy

OH WOW.  LOL.  Ok will will call text on going.  I will fix it later like I 1st said.  the issue is in the ODS spread sheet.  Really silly small thing. 
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 04:01:09 AM by Flashburn » Logged

Yabba dabba do
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2013, 04:44:38 AM »

https://www.mediafire.com/?2lzwxivnut7vzvw

Made a few real fast read me files for getting just this up to speed.  i likely forgot some important stuff.  It is a start however. 

Yabba dabba do
Santini
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2013, 05:11:37 AM »

https://www.mediafire.com/?2lzwxivnut7vzvw

Made a few real fast read me files for getting just this up to speed.  i likely forgot some important stuff.  It is a start however. 

No worries - this is literally the most modding support for this game in 2 years :-)
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2013, 05:47:25 AM »

Oh I forgot..  to output from editor to the game just hit compile for whats included in there.  It will appear at the bottom of campaign screen with some mangled graphic I threw together that says redo.  Cheesy

Although the campaign is not really done.  it is playable, but not remotely doing what i want it to do yet.   For my campaigns I usually set up my own tactical control areas (the flags).  right now I have nearly none in there as last thing I was doing was trying to get the basic flow to work right for what I was after.  Well i SHOULD say nudge the ai to do what I think it should do.   It usually has other sometimes better ideas.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 05:50:11 AM by Flashburn » Logged

Yabba dabba do
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2013, 05:50:51 AM »

ANd PLEASE post all questions or missing info so I can make it understandable for others.  Might as well right? 

Yabba dabba do
Santini
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2013, 07:04:48 PM »

Hey Andrey, could we in the future have a tool to turn existing campaigns into projects?
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: