Graviteam
April 28, 2024, 07:20:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wishlist and Sugesstions for 2014 Releases  (Read 21156 times)
Santini
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2014, 12:59:29 AM »

I also don't like the idea of repositioning entrenchments during each battle.
I would like to see them stay where they were  when initially placed with maybe an option to expand them to cover more facings in later turns for stationary units or if you do want to reposition you would have to start over with limited facings.

Not sure if the prior diggings should be filled in or used as a second line of defense though.
Maybe that could be a new feature.

Wait, I thought field fortifications from previous battle stuck around
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2014, 01:23:30 AM »

They Do!

And you can keep building new ones anywhere in that grid after the first attack in that battle instead of expanding on the existing ones with more facings in other directions.
I'm not a big fan of that.

As it stands now you can build all over that grid during each battle that takes place there with new entrenchments in different areas even if you just fought a battle there last turn.
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2014, 06:52:56 AM »

They Do!

And you can keep building new ones anywhere in that grid after the first attack in that battle instead of expanding on the existing ones with more facings in other directions.
I'm not a big fan of that.

As it stands now you can build all over that grid during each battle that takes place there with new entrenchments in different areas even if you just fought a battle there last turn.

I do not have an issue with that per say.  A unit over time will improve their fighting positions over time.  But I DON'T think it should be automatic dig it...  Should be a choice with the fatigue penalty.  Also need a new template or 2 of dug in types.  I would like to see something with over head protection if dug in a LONG time.   Shallow grave type fox holes... the sort you can dig in 20 minutes if you have too would be nice.  Well depending on soil type or if its frozen. 

Yabba dabba do
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: