Graviteam
April 28, 2024, 07:35:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which DLCs dont i have?  (Read 3547 times)
tob123
Oberleutnant

« on: March 09, 2014, 08:59:20 AM »

Hi, i bought a boxed version of APOS.which also has sokolovo plus add on blue map pack...so which of the DLCs havent i got? when i look it seems i have them already?. i also bought the shilovo DLC.

any help would be good as i want all the eastern front dlc for the brilliant game.and congrats guys on making a really good game.which blows all similar games away!!..
Flashburn
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 09:25:23 AM »

Who did you buy it from?  Blue map pack?  Sounds like bad translation for fall blau.   Tongue

But I am guessing Krasnyia Polana is not among your included DLC's.  Probably spelled that wrong AGAIN.  Undecided  Will be in 2 campaigns under the campaign tap with that name.  Or just look at the updater.  Should say whats installed as far as DLC's. 

Not ww2 but give operation Hooper a go.  YA its modern, but nothing over the top with wonder weapons.  Well there are not any... Unless you call an AT3 sagger at missle a wonder weapon.  I sure dont.   Tongue

Yabba dabba do
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 11:40:18 AM »

Hi, i bought a boxed version of APOS.which also has sokolovo plus add on blue map pack...so which of the DLCs havent i got? when i look it seems i have them already?. i also bought the shilovo DLC.

Here's a list of all the campaign DLCs released.

World War II East Front

Base game APOS-Taranovka and Rakitnoe maps
Sokolovo-Sokolovo map
Fall Blau-Volokonovka map
Krasnaya Polyana-Krasnaya Polyana map
Shilovo-Shilovo map

Modern DLCs

Operation Hooper-Angola 1988-89
Shield of the Prophet-Afghanistan 1979
Zhalanashkol-Chinese Russian border 1969

tob123
Oberleutnant

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 04:14:19 PM »

Thanks guys..looks like i have them all Smiley
well,ww2 ones anyway.and thats what i wanted!!..looking forward to the next dlc for this game.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 03:10:13 AM »

Mius Front 43 is supposedly the next release and it will be a new game with a new engine,not a new DLC for APOS/GTOS.

It will be a WW2 east front game though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: