Graviteam
April 28, 2024, 01:58:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tiger Warping Graphics bug  (Read 3598 times)
Tsohg76
Hauptmann

« on: April 02, 2014, 01:19:22 PM »

Was playing the Otto Carius mission. When I got a weird graphics bug. First off the skin of the tiger would disappear all you would see would be the crew the gun and the tracks If I went into 3rd person. Then the whole screen through the sights or thru the viewports would start to warp and distort. Would usually end with visual tearing and warping look. I had updated video drivers a week or so. Its the only change I can think happened, though kind of a delayed problem. Anyone else ever have this happen?
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 03:38:50 PM »

It's hard to say smth. without screenshots.

Provocative signature removed
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 04:34:23 PM »

My hunch Tsohg76 is that when installing your graphic driver it may have changed your graphic settings in the Nvidia control panel perhaps even introducing anti aliasing. Your description sounds to me what AA can do in SF as it's not supported naturally. Check your settings. Hopefully you had a copy of your previous profile you can go back to.
Tsohg76
Hauptmann

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 12:57:03 AM »

yeah I am 99% sure its AA. Sad too bad because I thoroughly enjoy that mission. Love to get some range shots in with the 88. Really get to stretch its legs. Very satisfying to see that round fly far on a moving target and just connect.
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2014, 06:05:47 AM »

Why the regret? Huh? Just change your settings back to the original ones ,tone down or remove the AA altogether and you can play that mission again!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: