Graviteam
April 28, 2024, 06:19:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have i messed up or just stupid?  (Read 2443 times)
tanker21
Oberleutnant

« on: April 05, 2014, 08:24:34 PM »

I loved Kharkov 1943,but as its been so long and the latest operation star is so different i am learning all over again .
Anyway i started on the German operation Taranovka . i have just got to the third mission and i did not get a chance to move on the operational map . either i missed something,or is it one side moves a turn? And can i go back a turn or is it carry on or start from the beginning?   
  Although i am loving the game i am finding some of it a bit bewildering at times  Huh? 

Thanks anyway in advance for any answers to my stupid nub questions Grin
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 08:46:31 PM »

I could be wrong, but I believe you cannot go back a turn.
Generally in a campaign, you move first during the operations phase and the enemy moves next.

You then have to resolve all battles in each turn before you can proceed to the next turn.

I have had some turns start over though if I try to save a game in mid tactical(3D map) battle, but I believe that was an error.
Which is why I try and conclude all battles in a turn before I save and exit.

I'm not an authority on campaigns, considering 90% of my time with this game are quick battles, so maybe someone with more experience with campaigns can chime in here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: