Graviteam
April 27, 2024, 09:27:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mission: Dust in the wind (M5A1 "Stuart")  (Read 16959 times)
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2014, 01:45:33 PM »

At this moment me together with 33lima are working on the alternative version of the "Dust in the wind mission". There are some moments:
- here's a bit adjustment to the polygon. Now in the abandoned village German side has stock with water and oil Wink And of course, there is tower guard (I wonder, where german managed to get trees to build such tower?  Grin)

And here`s a funniest thing, which I've ever met in SF Cheesy
As u can see in the North Africa EVEN ABANDONED houses were already supplied with electricity in 1942  Grin  Shocked  8)

I really shocked with a lamp over the door Smiley

Provocative signature removed
33lima
Oberst

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2014, 07:24:34 PM »

Looks good! Wherever they got the wood from, I would not want to be the sentry in that watch tower, if those oil drums catch fire!

For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Chuck him out, the brute!"
But it's "Saviour of his country!" when the guns begin to shoot!
'Tommy', Rudyard Kipling, 1892
Philip Von Webber
Oberleutnant

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2014, 04:18:46 PM »

Hi all;
Just tried this mission before hitting the rack last night. Attacked the village from the left flank on the facing slope took a bit of time to get into position. Located any towed arty and took em out in short order, the remainder of the unit wiped out the garrison. It was over in less time than I thought it would. Received the order for the enemy counter attack and headed for the defensive positions deployed and waited.
Now comes the strange part - Tanks and half-tracks showed up (nothing new), they rushed in and I engaged the tank first I hit it 3 times with AP.
No real effect except that it stopped and turned to fire at my wingding tank. Here it is - a half-track by passed the tank (along with two others) and headed for the entrance of the village I targeted the lead (he had a mounted cannon) I hit this vehicle five times with AP and it kept coming, and this was the that killed my tank.  It was strange that the US 37-MM had no effect on a SdKfz 251 armor.
This was just a test - your game play may vary. Everything said it's a good mission...
Philip Von Webber
Oberleutnant

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2014, 02:04:45 AM »

I thought I could edit the post-lesson learned. Did a redux of the same mission and different results. Hide behind a building and waited till they got much closer. It seems the AI have the banzi complex and dumb till they accomplish their AI mission. Either way the counter-attack forces were wiped out, even though their infantry made it into the village.

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2014, 06:45:28 AM »

U're merciless killer Smiley Try balance "6".

PS
Suppose, one of my member crew is zombie.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 08:43:15 AM by lockie » Logged

Provocative signature removed
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: