Graviteam
April 28, 2024, 05:04:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Resume/Continue Orders/Course etc..  (Read 2704 times)
Thomasew
Major

« on: April 07, 2015, 07:21:37 PM »

Hi,

Is there a method to resume your orders or course, .. once having given a manual command.?

e.g. in the T-62 Instant Action mission, .. a course is plotted across the river.

If at any time I make a manual adjustment, .. or Halt my Tank etc.., .. there seems to be no way to resume the original orders/course etc..  Huh?

You then have to redo all your course plotting and orders etc..  Sad

If it's not currently implemented, .. is it something that could be at some stage?  Smiley

Thanks and Regards
Tom
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 07:24:08 PM by Thomasew » Logged

He Who Will Not Risk Cannot Win
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 08:53:44 PM »

Hi,

Is there a method to resume your orders or course, .. once having given a manual command.?

e.g. in the T-62 Instant Action mission, .. a course is plotted across the river.

If at any time I make a manual adjustment, .. or Halt my Tank etc.., .. there seems to be no way to resume the original orders/course etc..  Huh?

You then have to redo all your course plotting and orders etc..  Sad

If it's not currently implemented, .. is it something that could be at some stage?  Smiley

Thanks and Regards
Tom

[F10], select platoon button, use right click to setup any orders.
This is not a text editor, if you command something special, something to "take back old", it is necessary to once again order "old".
There are no special orders to made sense to restore them as separate mode, simply move forward with by road modifier.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: