Graviteam
April 29, 2024, 02:25:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steel Armour Blaze of War Release Date  (Read 7609 times)
murkz
Oberstleutnant

« on: October 28, 2011, 10:47:16 AM »

Steel Armor - Blaze of War
WRITTEN BY DANIELA KISS

Release Date:November 2011

UIG Entertainment presents Steel Armour - Blaze of War - a product of the "Play Indie - Best of Independent Games" series!
Steel Armour - Blaze of War "is a total simulation": you command three different campaigns (Iran, Iraq, Angola, Afghanistan) at the strategic, tactical and unit level. The morale of the entire army ammunition reserve of individual infantrymen to the trajectory of each projectile to simulate all the details.
Take either every conceivable position (gunner, loader, driver, commander) in the tank itself and access to an active combat. The ground breaking AI ensures credible and realistic behavior of all organizations, units and individual soldiers.
Incredible strategic depth, accurate historical simulation and an outstanding 3D graphics make the armour mode Steel Armour - Blaze of War for the perfect challenge for core gamers and amateur strategists!

Features:
Campaign with historic missions
Large-scale tactical battles with real tanks, APCs, artillery, infantry and air force
Huge battlefields with an area of up to 60 km ²
Dynamic and interactive game world
Realistic Physics
Detailed statistics of the battle
Extensive glossary of the war machine
Level Editor
Platform:PC
Genre:Tank Simulation

http://gamezcheck.de/index.php/news/2607-steel-armor--blaze-of-war-plane-kommandiere-kaempfe.html

Sent through Google Translator so please forgive the Googlish  and thank you to NSU for the "headsup"

An instant purchase as soon as I see it, is it going to be GamersGate?

Donken
Generalmajor

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 10:50:07 AM »

Definately an instant purchase of this one Cheesy

The real heroes are those that never came back.
Donken
Generalmajor

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 10:49:12 PM »

How is it going with the release? Its past November now and no Blaze of War yet Sad

Panzerfaust
Generalmajor

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 12:38:42 AM »

Check this out Doken from SimHq Graviteam subforum:

Hi all,

greetings from Germany. I`m the producer responsible for the International versions (Non-Russian, Russian is done by Novidisk and should get out in December) of the game. The German version is to be released within the next 2 weeks and can be ordered here:

http://www.amazon.de/Steel-Amor-Blaze-Play-Indie/dp/B005I0HS3Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1322745087&sr=1-1

The English version will be released soon after, but I can`t guarantee it will be in US / CDN stores before begin of 2012. For Northern America, Scandinavia, Benelux, Spain e.t.c. I believe it will be a January 2012 release.
Donken
Generalmajor

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 01:35:41 AM »

Ah, thanks for that info =)

But bad news for me, I need to wait untill January then probably Cheesy

Panzerfaust
Generalmajor

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 11:02:01 AM »

Cheesy same here Donken, but of course sometimes being first isn't always best in video game releases  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: