Graviteam
April 19, 2024, 09:43:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I find the Bird Grove Digital Book  (Read 1434 times)
FryingBullet
Oberleutnant

« on: September 15, 2022, 07:30:28 PM »

Hello!

I was excited to see the new DLC Bird Grove today - set around Voronezh which is somewhere I am getting to know better each time I play the game.

The Content explanation on Steam mentions a 120 page digital book which sounds fascinating. Having bought the DLC, I've not been able to locate it in the game files on disk or within the game.

Includes a digital book with over 120 pages of translated original Soviet and German Army documents that were used in recreating the events of the operations. The book provides a window into "primary sources" (war diaries, orders, combat reports, etc. from various national archives) and presents readers with an unprecedented level of detail.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find it please.

Many thanks.
FryingBullet
Oberleutnant

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2022, 08:31:15 AM »

Found it - thanks to a post on the Steam Forum.

It can be found on the Bird Grove DLC Store page in the information section on the bottom right - "View the manual".

I was misdirected by posts on various forums that indicated such content could be located in the game files on disk or in the game itself.

Many thanks to d_lokken on the steam forum for pointing me in the right direction!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: