Graviteam
April 29, 2024, 10:11:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience  (Read 5669 times)
DeutschRitter
Oberleutnant

« on: March 04, 2010, 05:34:18 AM »

Morale, physical condition are self-explanatory. I can imagine how this works

BUT

How does the unit experience affects the gameplay? Better LOS or better aiming or both or...? What gives me a unit with a higher experience rather then a unit with less experience?

« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 05:37:27 AM by DeutschRitter » Logged
SSPEIPER
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 05:49:48 AM »

Experience I dont see as important on such short operations as the ones in the game.

The same can be said of the ability to win the top awards like Knights Cross etc... The operations included in the game
are not long enough in an overall campaign sense for you to be able to rack up the kind of kills it takes to win such awards.

I am yet to see it anyhow...!!!

Its a great game, but I hope they will make longer operations or linked operations that can be a bigger campaign - so that you can
organise your various divisions around a said target and choose which area to attack and what units to use...
DeutschRitter
Oberleutnant

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 05:54:54 PM »

Experience I dont see as important on such short operations as the ones in the game.

The same can be said of the ability to win the top awards like Knights Cross etc... The operations included in the game
are not long enough in an overall campaign sense for you to be able to rack up the kind of kills it takes to win such awards.

I am yet to see it anyhow...!!!

Its a great game, but I hope they will make longer operations or linked operations that can be a bigger campaign - so that you can
organise your various divisions around a said target and choose which area to attack and what units to use...

I wouldnt say that it has no impact on short operations. I had two tanks getting 100 experience and between my russian infantry there was a huge experience gap from 30 percent up to 75 percent.

I have the option realism experience unchecked by default.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 09:55:15 PM by DeutschRitter » Logged
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 11:15:56 AM »

Morale, physical condition are self-explanatory. I can imagine how this works

BUT

How does the unit experience affects the gameplay? Better LOS or better aiming or both or...? What gives me a unit with a higher experience rather then a unit with less experience?

High experience -> better aiming, bit more faster reloading, rarely leave technics, biggest command level and radius,
and harder to panic under fire...

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: