Graviteam
April 29, 2024, 09:16:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Star question  (Read 4258 times)
James McKenzie-Smith
Oberleutnant

« on: March 08, 2010, 05:57:58 AM »

I am very pleased with Achtung Panzer: Kharkov 1943. It really is an excellent game, and I will be getting rid of about three or four games that are now redundant because of it.

That said, I am looking forward to Operation Star. The question is, will OpStar be a standalone addon, or a module? Either way, will its operations editor be usable with assets (ie., maps and units) of Karkov 1943?

Great job, Graviteam. I am looking forward to OpStar, and any other expansions that become available.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 10:54:46 AM »

That said, I am looking forward to Operation Star. The question is, will OpStar be a standalone addon, or a module?
Standalone.
Modules may be after OpStar

Either way, will its operations editor be usable with assets (ie., maps and units) of Karkov 1943?
Partially, but the formats are incompatible.
In OpStar will be the campaigns editor.

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Lemonade
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 11:01:40 PM »

Can someone ban this bot/guy (bfghbt7p) please?
Sheesh. Do some people really think we'll click the provided URIs?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 11:03:45 PM by Lemonade » Logged
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 04:05:20 AM »

I think the reason these spam messages came about,is because of the uniform mods being called "fashion" when translated from Russian to English.So,it seems that someone,somewhere thinks that we are or may be interested in fashion accessories.LOL  Shocked
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 07:12:14 AM by dane49 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: