Graviteam
April 27, 2024, 03:34:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Friedrich Wilhelm s Mission Builder Tutorials  (Read 8804 times)
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« on: May 07, 2011, 03:59:10 PM »

Hi Kyth, John, Hemisent , Lockie and all the others.

I have received the SF mission building tutorials from Friedrich Wilhelm.They are a good complement to FabianFred s video tutorials and easier to follow as they are written in pdf format.I emailed them to Kyth so they can be downloaded from his file share page.

Cheers

BTW I was reading an old thread with names like Nodlew, Mistwalker, Peashooter 1, Stig ,Rends etc Very lively and animated.What ahppened to these guys???Disappeared for months now....Nodlew said he would get the hang of the ME and amke missions for SF.That was 7 months ago????Sic transit Gloria Mundi!
hemisent
Oberst

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 04:05:54 PM »

Hey Frinik.
 Great news on the FW stuff...after this morning's debacle I could sure use it. I'll keep an eye out for Kyth posting that they are up.

As for those familiar names...I've been reading and re reading those older threads for awhile now. Very knowledgable guys and great discussions.

H
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 05:10:55 PM »

Hi Kyth, John, Hemisent , Lockie and all the others.

I have received the SF mission building tutorials from Friedrich Wilhelm.They are a good complement to FabianFred s video tutorials and easier to follow as they are written in pdf format.I emailed them to Kyth so they can be downloaded from his file share page.

Cheers

Okay, everybody,

as requested, it's available for download. I've compiled them into a single pdf file:

http://www.4shared.com/document/9vKpkgWz/SF_Mission_Editor.html

Thanks for sharing, Frinik!

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 05:42:25 PM »

Nodlew said he would get the hang of the ME and amke missions for SF.That was 7 months ago????Sic transit Gloria Mundi!

As I recall, in the last post he reported eating a whole chicken  Huh?  As they say, "another one bites the dust"  Tongue

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 06:15:12 PM »

A Pleasure Kyth! That tutorial may or may not take some heat off you Grin or just bring more questions!

Yeah I remember Nodlew mentioning something about a chicken Roll Eyes
hemisent
Oberst

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011, 01:46:07 PM »

Just got a chance to read the FW tutorial from Kyth's site. Thank you for putting this out there. Very understandable and easy to comprehend, much better than the vids BTW. What I DL'd is 29 pages showing the initial stages of placing player/friendly and enemy units. Is that all there is or did FW go into more detail and put out additional pages. By no means am I complaining, simply looking to acquire all the info possible.

Cheers all!
H
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2011, 02:07:16 PM »

No that's it!He did it as a favour to me and I was only asking about the basics after playing  his SP 1.4 missions.I guess that's where FabianFred and Kyth will take over Grin
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2011, 02:44:16 PM »

Those video tutorials are okay, you just have to ignore the wheezing and background noises  Smiley

"Yes."
hemisent
Oberst

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2011, 04:43:41 PM »

Ok, cool. The vids are great and I know they'll do the trick. Now, if we could only talk Kyth into taking up where the FW stuff ends. A good, well thought out tutorial could be right up his alley.    Wink Wink Wink

Just kidding Kyth, we know how busy you are working on your next miss...er campaign.

Have a great day!!!
Friedrich-Wilhelm
Hauptmann

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2011, 10:11:17 PM »

Hello All,

I just joined this forum and thought I would say hello.

Thank you to Frinik and Kyth for making my SF-Mission Editor tutorial available to the community. I created it as a slow, frame-by-frame version of what I understood from Fabianfred's video tutorials. So far, I have not progressed much beyond what is available in my tutorial now. Due to work-related commitments, as well as computer issues, I have been away from tank-simulations for quite a while now, but I would still like to follow developments in regard to Steel Fury and WW II tank simulations in general.

Cheers,

FW

hemisent
Oberst

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2011, 10:20:00 PM »

FW
 As a noob to this game and just now delving into the ME I have to say thank you for getting this far. Your  guide is great, well written, very understandable and more than enough to at least get me started.

Cheers!

H
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2011, 11:22:18 PM »

Hello All,
I just joined this forum and thought I would say hello.
Hi, Friedrich Wilhelm. Thanks for er joining! My regards and my wishes to see a new work of master to SF Wink

Provocative signature removed
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2011, 02:33:27 AM »

Hi FW! A big welcome to your forum! Smiley  Your excellent tutorials are going to make a lot of people happy to play SF!

Cheers!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 02:36:02 AM by frinik » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: