Graviteam
April 27, 2024, 09:19:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new vehicles  (Read 4842 times)
marcel1980
Oberleutnant

« on: April 16, 2011, 04:58:47 PM »

Hi everyone,
where can i find the playable vehicles: Marder, Pz II. Luchs and Elefant? Which mods do i need to download?
Thx 8)
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 05:36:04 PM »

Uh they are included in Beta  1.5 but only in the Mission Editor.No missions have been made for these vehicles by the modders yet
POW
Major

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 05:41:00 PM »

Kyth (winner of the best mission maker award) should make a few missions for the Elefant and the Jadgpanther
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 02:36:11 AM »

POW, I am afraid Kyth likes early war tanks and does not seem to keen on SPGs and tank destroyers and I remen
ber he said in a post that he is not interested in late war armour.Hower what you can do is edit his missions through the ME and simply replace the Panzer III or IV by a vehicle of your choice, upgrade the Soviet guns or tanks to 1943 or 1944 models and save the changes and you have Kyth-designed missions for late war campaigns.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 02:37:51 AM by frinik » Logged
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 03:15:19 AM »

So many tanks, so little time...

Hower what you can do is edit his missions through the ME and simply replace the Panzer III or IV by a vehicle of your choice, upgrade the Soviet guns or tanks to 1943 or 1944 models and save the changes and you have Kyth-designed missions for late war campaigns.

For this, might I suggest the mission, 'Heavy Metal Hill', which is designed to be a head-to-head slugfest  Smiley

By the way, while we are on the topic, I'm doing another poll at SimHQ (you'll have to scroll down a bit):

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3131852/8/Hi_everyone_new_missions.html

Please vote your favourite mission, and please vote wisely!  Grin
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 03:21:01 AM by Kyth » Logged

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 05:52:29 AM »

Kyth, I am not registered with that forum ( and not planning to be it´s too dead Grin).My vote ain´t accepted so I´ll express my democratic right to chose here.It´s Heavy Metal Hill( no surprise for you I am sure) followed closely by mission number 1.

Alternately there also single missions that you easily be edited Nepokrytoe for the German side made for the Tiger I or II is one and there´s Peshanoye as welli
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: