Graviteam
April 27, 2024, 07:37:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Kutuzov (beta) in progress  (Read 15462 times)
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2011, 03:11:27 PM »

Hi Rends! I have got a baffling problem! I can't make your campaign appear in my games no matter how many times I have tried????I have extracted your mods into the mods folder, enabled it through the JSGME, added the 2 lines into the camp list mission but no. nothing!I have tried moving the lines up and down the list but no difference!

Hi, Frinik,

I think, with multiple installs, could the campaign have been activated on a different one?
You'll have to check which game installation you're using. Just a small suggestion  Smiley

BTW I generated your map are there lakes in it?Huh?

I tried generating it myself; no lakes,  Grin

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2011, 03:46:59 PM »

Thanks Kyth for suggestion but I activated Rends campaign on one installation first which I immediately set out to play.Then tried on another one after it didn't work on the fisrt one and finally on yet another one .Same results...
I have a little problem with the BSSR2 map from Deviator which I generated previously.It seems to overwrite some of the new maps I try to install.No idea why???It does that one several different installs.

Rends do you ahe  your misisons in datapack format by any chance?
Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2011, 04:04:25 PM »

I want to create the datapack version when for the final version but i can upload it earlier if needed.

Fight blood cancer register at : http://www.dkmsamericas.org/
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2011, 06:16:59 PM »

If you could I'd be grateful so I  can enjoy your missions! Smiley
Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2011, 08:17:22 PM »

Frinik. I just installed the mission pack beta and my Orel campaign entries disappeard from the campaign list.
I suggest to deactivate the mission pack and then add the missing lines to the camp file and try again.

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2011, 05:53:58 PM »

OK Rends will try that and hope to be successful!

Cheers!
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2011, 06:25:09 PM »

Victory at last!

I know what happened.When I extracted your mod it seems I extracted and installed into my mods folder the entire folder including the read me and insall instruction.But the real active mod was the folder inside called Rends_Orel_beta2 rather than the Steel Fury_Rends_Orel_beta2 which seems to be the whole mod but not the one that actually makes the missions appear in the game( I hope my explanation does not sound too confusing).Once in uninstalled the Steel fury oen and just pasted the Rends_Orel instead it worked!Your 2 missions are now in my game menu and I can look forward to playing them!!!!

Thanks Rends for your misisons and assistance and Kyth for the suggestion!!!!
Rends
Generalmajor

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2011, 09:13:59 PM »

Great that you got it working finaly  Grin

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: