Graviteam
April 29, 2024, 07:58:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SPM 1.5 issues....  (Read 5593 times)
Akwar
Oberleutnant

« on: July 01, 2011, 09:44:52 PM »

I have done everything right,

Installed SF...then JGSME and used that to install in order,

Unofficial Patch SF v0.1eng
Steel panzer Mod v1.5beta
SPM 1.5beta fix
SPM 1.5 NTA 1.3

also tried it with the SPM 1.5 english fix after the beta patch.

But anytime I try to run any user made mission and mission packs they will not work.I get that very annoying "Exception core:001: Error initialization program".

All the default missions and campaigns work but none of the custom 1.5b(with fix) mission pack will not work.Any ideas?Its a shame because with the mission packs there are a ton of custom made missions and campaigns and I'd like to be able to play them.Also are there any other things I am missing that need to be installed and if so are there links?

Thanks,
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 09:57:05 PM by Akwar » Logged
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 10:00:24 PM »

Perhaps, u don't have additional polygons, coz er game version is not english.
Try to install the next polygons: (see readme SPM1.5 NTA1.3 for details)
pack1, pack2, pack3.

Provocative signature removed
Akwar
Oberleutnant

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 10:35:01 PM »

I did exactly as that readme instructed (tried Steel Sound 1.1 mod)and even tried installing the polygon packs you mentioned.None of the 1.5b missions work.Same 001 Error. Undecided

It would be nice to have an accurate install list as a sticky somewhere along with what is actually needed for the english version to work right.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 04:11:41 AM by Akwar » Logged
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 05:18:44 AM »

I did exactly as that readme instructed (tried Steel Sound 1.1 mod)and even tried installing the polygon packs you mentioned.None of the 1.5b missions work.Same 001 Error. Undecided

It would be nice to have an accurate install list as a sticky somewhere along with what is actually needed for the english version to work right.

Hi,

Your orginal list of mods should be all you need:

SPM 1.5beta fix
SPM 1.5 NTA 1.3

If you're running on Windows 7, you might want to try installing SF in some folder other than 'Program Files',

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
Akwar
Oberleutnant

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 05:29:32 AM »

Hi,

Your orginal list of mods should be all you need:

SPM 1.5beta fix
SPM 1.5 NTA 1.3

If you're running on Windows 7, you might want to try installing SF in some folder other than 'Program Files',

I did indeed install in default program files.Ill try that,thanks.
Akwar
Oberleutnant

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2011, 08:18:17 AM »

That was the problem.On Windows 7.Works great now.Thanks to those who have put there time into this,excellent!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: