Graviteam
April 27, 2024, 01:01:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Goodbye, Friends  (Read 4640 times)
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« on: April 23, 2013, 04:21:08 AM »

Hello,

I would like to take this time to say thank you to all the wonderful members of the Steel Fury and SABOW communities. The knowledge I've gained about working with the inner gears of programs during this time as well as image manipulation programs has been invaluable to me, and my drive to continue learning was always to advance the immensity of the project specifically for eager players.

While none of my mods were really that big, nor really very accomplished beyond basic changes and visual "enhancements", I feel the situation warrants a thank you to the people who pushed me to get better and deliver an always finer, and little bit more finished project.

Unfortunately (or Fortunately, whichever way you want to look at it Tongue ), I leave for bootcamp in two weeks time. Sadly, they don't allow you to tinker with skins, models, or config files while training for war, so I won't be able to continue my work. As such, I've released the half-completed 1943 redux.

To frinik, I wasn't able to finish the Stug Sad .  I did, however, include all the .xcf files with layers, so if anyone wishes to continue my work they're very much welcome to do so.

the rights for this last mod are the same as always. I wish anyone who uses it's contents would name me in the credits, however it's not required. Any use of my work for money is an immediate death sentance.

Smiley

So thank you all, this has really been a wonderful time for me. When I come back (with money Grin), hopefully I will be able to either continue where I left off or enhance something else, however it's not a guarantee. Either way, I truly wish everyone here the best.

-Whukid Cry

PS.
I can't seem to upload the file at the moment. I'll get right on that tomorrow

frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 10:43:51 AM »

Whukid it is personally with a heavy heart that I see leave this forum.Your contribution has been great and I love your skins which have become default ones in my instals . Even in a boot camp aren't you allowed to use the internet to stay in touch? Btw what rank are you? Have you had the opportunity to use an Abrams or any type of armour?Iwish you all the very best Whu and I am sure allof us SF or SABoW fans likewise. Stay in touch and Godspeed Grin

Re your work I'll make sure you'll get credit for your great contribution.We'll missyou Man!!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 10:53:16 AM by frinik » Logged
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 12:40:23 PM »

Well, so long, remember to pop around whenever you can!

Your work with the skins has been much appreciated.

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 04:16:24 PM »

Best wishes and good luck in your training Whukid and thank you for your service.

Bring back 3D markers!
Txema
Generalmajor

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 04:35:58 PM »

Best whishes Whukid !!!

Txema
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 05:51:40 PM »

Thank you all very much!

Here's the Download link!

http://www.mediafire.com/?9r4apaz97qf7s02

I had to remove all the other .xcf files besides the stug III. If anyone would like them, please let me know before May 5th Smiley

kapulA
Oberst

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 02:44:32 PM »

Best of luck mate! Was always a pleasure conversing with you on the forums, as was using your excellent skins! Stay safe. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: