Graviteam
May 01, 2024, 03:27:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: JagdPanther Optic  (Read 20090 times)
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2011, 04:52:19 PM »

WOT will not have the correct optic, they use a generic sight.
I didn't know. I saw some quite original ones and thought that every other should've been like original Smiley

Red Orcherstra Darkest Hour mod has a JagdTiger with optic, which looks like the pak optic, same as the JagdPanther optic should be, so i guess you wont use the correct one. If you want a screenie I can grab one.
Yes, plz do.

Provocative signature removed
murkz
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2011, 05:09:05 PM »

If we are doing this one correctly, can we please do the JagdPanther correctly as well ?

lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2011, 07:07:13 PM »

If we are doing this one correctly, can we please do the JagdPanther correctly as well?
Thanks! As I can see the reticle is similar to Sfl.ZF 1a. It does that we've another "drum-gunsight"  type Sad Anyway, I'll be able to make a similar reticle such as STUG IIIG has:

There's only one difference to compare to "drum-shaped" type - distance scale will be placed on the original reticle instead model "drum". As my point, it's more comfortable, still looks as original and compatible vs a game controls. Perhaps, in a future, it could be replaced vs a "drum" type. At this moment only one man made a "drum-shaped" reticle types: Mishel-new from forum "sukhoi". All of them(StugIIIC/D/Ferdinand/MarderII(131/132)/Brummbaer) were included in mod NTA1.3.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 07:15:02 PM by lockie » Logged

Provocative signature removed
Donken
Generalmajor

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2011, 07:30:42 PM »

About Jagdpanther. From what i found on lots of sites they say that the "early" model have the sfl.Zf 1a sight, the same as Ferdinand. The "late" production got a new sight called WZF 1/4. And the model we got in SF do look like the "late" production model. But how the WZF 1/4 sight look like i have no idea either :S

The real heroes are those that never came back.
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2011, 01:48:28 PM »

BTW I managed to reduce the magnification of the Jagdpanther gunsight by half.I tested it and now it's easier to aim and hit at the target where you want.Likewise I managed to do the same with the Elefant gunsight...
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: