Graviteam
April 28, 2024, 09:35:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kolobanov mission available?  (Read 5242 times)
norty72
Oberleutnant

« on: November 06, 2011, 07:19:33 AM »

Hi I was just wondering if there was a Kolobanov mission available? I think it features KV1e tanks. Perhaps not available yet due to copyright reasons?
On another topic I was trying to track down a mission which I recently installed but managed to lose somehow and have lost the link for it. I think it was mentioned here in a link to the Sukhoi forum. It featured King Tigers and Panthers and I was playing the T34-85, if I remember correctlly. It wasn't the missions produced by yl9961027. The link was posted quite recently. Sorry if this is a bit vague, just wondering if anyone might remember posting this link recently  Undecided

Norty.
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 08:09:38 AM »

KTs and Panthers versus a T34/85 on the Avia forum? MMMM I don' t recall anything like that although I scan that fourm every day.

The Kolobanov mission?Would it be one made by Stone 2009 a long time ago????He made quite afew with the KV1 but not the e model.He made 5 or 6 maps to go with them!Is it one of a lone KV-& in a village?Or the one on a fortified hill facing a forest which you have to defend against a concerted German attack and then attack the German held village?
norty72
Oberleutnant

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 09:13:32 AM »

Hi Frinik. Yeah I'm not sure whether it was a T34-85, and I'm not sure whether it was from the Avia forum either. It could have been in English. It was about a month ago. I'm sorry I'm not much help. It was a Russian mission and they were defending a village, initially there were attacks by Panthers and then by Tiger II's. I'll have to keep looking Smiley

And the Kolobanov mission was not the one by Stone 2009, namely the "The Hill"" mission or "The Village" mission. It maybe hasn't been released yet.
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 10:02:43 AM »

Does not ring a bell!The only one I can think of is the the guy with letters and numbers who released his T34/85 mission against lots of Tiger IIs.Check with Lockie he is very active on the Avia forum and he may know which one you are talking about.

Cheers
lockie
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 10:05:23 AM »

A Kolabanov mission was made by Deviator, but didn't finish, unfortunately. As it appeared, german column mostly consist of 35(t), but this tank is absent in the game.

Provocative signature removed
hemisent
Oberst

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 10:14:40 PM »

Does not ring a bell!The only one I can think of is the the guy with letters and numbers who released his T34/85 mission against lots of Tiger IIs.Check with Lockie he is very active on the Avia forum and he may know which one you are talking about.

Cheers

This mission by the guy with the letters/numbers name is called "Ambush" Actually, I found it quite good and so far damn near impossible, for me anyway. Very simple mission but a real ball buster.

Cheers
H
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 11:35:36 PM »

This mission by the guy with the letters/numbers name is called "Ambush" Actually, I found it quite good and so far damn near impossible, for me anyway. Very simple mission but a real ball buster.

Cheers
H

By the way, the guy with letters/numbers for a name is "yl9961027".

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
frinik
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 02:23:21 AM »

Did not mean anything negative by calling him the guy with numbers and letters.I was just writing a quick post and forgot his handle. Let's call him yl99 so I can remember in the future Wink
Kyth
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2011, 05:23:38 AM »

"Letters/numbers Dude" is actually easier to remember, just don't confuse it with the Letters/Numbers Mod.

Grin

Just kidding,

"What am I, chopped liver..?"

"Yes."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: