Graviteam
April 27, 2024, 02:42:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: Feedback, suggestion and bug thread  (Read 121152 times)
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2012, 12:14:55 PM »

More options to customise = more appeal to a wide audience = bigger sales = more money!

More options to customise = more time and resources to make it, test, check and support = appeal to more bugs and delays in updates = smaller audience = lower sales = lack of money!

Thanks no!  Grin

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Schuck
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2012, 02:26:55 PM »

Blimey,
All that effort and money just to have the options to turn on and off some map and squad icons.
The game already has the ability to turn on and off Briefings, Key Points, Tactical info (Command rings etc), Mini Map, in fact the whole UI can be turned off!
Can it really be that hard to implement such minor changes that will make such a big difference to game play, and keep the small band of hardcore followers happy, compared to say a new area of operations?
And you think you'll get bugs which will delay updates etc? Shocked
We don't even want them removing, just to be able to turn them off!

Oh well Cry

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2012, 03:55:34 PM »

The game already has the ability to turn on and off Briefings, Key Points, Tactical info (Command rings etc), Mini Map, in fact the whole UI can be turned off!
And its not right.

Can it really be that hard to implement such minor changes that will make such a big difference to game play, and keep the small band of hardcore followers happy,
We implement different minor and major changes in each update. But some changes not suitable for different reasons.

compared to say a new area of operations?
New area of operations is guranteed make happy relatively lot of players. Some switch is not. But test and support is need for first and second.
 Grin

And you think you'll get bugs which will delay updates etc? Shocked
I think we get bugs when implement some features and fix for this bugs will delay updates.

We don't even want them removing, just to be able to turn them off!
Removing somthing is good. More good than add Grin. Switch is bad.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 04:09:07 PM by andrey12345 » Logged

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2012, 04:02:22 PM »

I always disable the mini map.

Don't really need it,been over these maps so many times that if I was to parachute into Taranovka tonight blindfolded I'd probably be able to figure out where I am 10 minutes after hitting the ground and removing the blindfold. Cheesy

And its not final, Russian modders take an info from German and Russian archives about battles around Taranovka in summer 1943 Cheesy

Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2012, 04:26:43 PM »

I always disable the mini map.

Don't really need it,been over these maps so many times that if I was to parachute into Taranovka tonight blindfolded I'd probably be able to figure out where I am 10 minutes after hitting the ground and removing the blindfold. Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2012, 10:12:34 PM »

It would be nice If I was informed (changed icon) about the fact that there is no anti tank gun or mortar but only soldiers remain when it is destroyed.

I was quite often surprised why the gun didn´t fire and then I realized that the crew had no gun  Wink
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2012, 03:33:42 PM »

Hi Andrey,

I had a problem recently with artillery again   Smiley

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3520858/Re_AP_OS_bugs_thread.html#Post3520858

It decided to move and didn´t react to my orders. (go back or rotate)
It is possible to stop it sometimes but after while it starts moving again this way.

wodin
Generalleutnant

« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2012, 06:17:48 PM »

Maybe in a state of panic?
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2012, 06:26:52 PM »

May be not enough crew members to operative ride, you have the same part was killed or wounded. And the fatigue level approaches the critical value.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 06:35:27 PM by andrey12345 » Logged

Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2012, 06:35:46 PM »

May be not enough crew members to operative ride, you have the same part of some of those was killed or wounded. And the fatigue level approaches the critical value.

If they are exhausted why are they pushing the gun away from my position? and without my order Grin
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2012, 06:51:38 PM »

May be not enough crew members to operative ride, you have the same part of some of those was killed or wounded. And the fatigue level approaches the critical value.

If they are exhausted why are they pushing the gun away from my position? and without my order Grin

So why are tired that in the snow roll gun  in night. May be AI think that enough to fight.

Tac Error
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2012, 02:38:18 AM »

A long time ago, evacuating tank crews would do this... Grin

Tanker
Generalfeldmarschall

BRING BACK MARKERS

« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2012, 05:51:01 PM »

Haha.  It's the first time they've been warm since the battle started.

Bring back 3D markers!
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2012, 05:52:25 PM »

A long time ago, evacuating tank crews would do this... Grin

Good old times... with good old interface  Grin

And now

Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2012, 06:15:17 PM »

looking good. what are the blue dots?
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2012, 06:55:52 PM »

looking good. what are the blue dots?
Part of the feature 42  Grin

Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2012, 01:06:11 PM »

it´s not important but would it be possible to made sparks from penetration/ricochet more denser? :

0:12 sec
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2012, 01:48:13 PM »

it´s not important but would it be possible to made sparks from penetration/ricochet more denser? :

0:12 sec

And so it is, in game even more than in the video, just the game video speed up to 6x times - and sparks quickly disappears.

And of course in the game is dependent on the type of projectile and explosion conditions.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 02:06:01 PM by andrey12345 » Logged

Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2012, 05:36:33 PM »

The sparks look OK to me.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 05:54:59 PM by Dane49 » Logged
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2012, 05:53:55 PM »

Sparks (and even a form of explosions) depend on the type of projectile and explosion conditions (depth of penetration, fuse action, characteristics of contact, etc.).
And most importantly - set up everything as the human eye sees, not the under/over exposed camera with saturation.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: