Graviteam
April 27, 2024, 09:48:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: Feedback, suggestion and bug thread  (Read 121180 times)
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #80 on: December 12, 2012, 06:05:49 PM »

Sparks (and even a form of explosions) depend on the type of projectile and explosion conditions (depth of penetration, fuse action, characteristics of contact, etc.).
And most importantly - set up everything as the human eye sees, not the under/over exposed camera with saturation.

Yes,all this plays an important part in how the graphics are portrayed and visualized in the game.
Camera angle,lighting,frps and speed settings for the game will give different results in viewing perception.

I'm very pleased with the graphic visuals in this game.And they seem to get better all the time,much better than a year ago.And I've yet to find a game of this type whose quality in this area is equal to or better than what we have with this game.

Hopefully,one day we may even be able to see the turret blow off of the tank when the force of any internal/external explosions generates enough power to warrant it.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 06:17:08 PM by Dane49 » Logged
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #81 on: December 12, 2012, 07:06:10 PM »

Hopefully,one day we may even be able to see the turret blow off of the tank when the force of any internal/external explosions generates enough power to warrant it.

I think Andrey said that turret blow off was very rare and it will not be modeled.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2012, 07:11:22 PM »

It's not a must have feature for me,but thought it would look cool especially when the HE rounds in some of the heavier caliber tanks start cooking off after being destroyed.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 07:25:00 PM by Dane49 » Logged
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #83 on: December 12, 2012, 07:12:37 PM »

I'm very pleased with the graphic visuals in this game.And they seem to get better all the time,much better than a year ago.And I've yet to find a game of this type whose quality in this area is equal to or better than what we have with this game.

Me too, graphic and effects are perfect.

I would like only smaller sparks and the density of them higher Wink

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #84 on: December 12, 2012, 07:19:45 PM »

Quantity and density of the sparks in a game and in a real word is derived due to penetration conditions and shell type.
Such as the frames from chronicle is rare visible to the human eye. Is a result of a camera exposition value.

The similar shell as in our chronicle in similar conditions

http://imgur.com/MZg5z,efzut,uiinb
http://imgur.com/MZg5z,efzut,uiinb#1
http://imgur.com/MZg5z,efzut,uiinb#2
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 07:27:57 PM by andrey12345 » Logged

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #85 on: December 12, 2012, 07:41:40 PM »

Quantity and density of the sparks in a game and in a real word is derived due to penetration conditions.
Such as the frames from chronicle is rare visible to the human eye. Is a result of a camera exposition value.

OK Wink

It´s true that in the Panther photo there are a lot of sparks due to the gun mantlet which somewhat slowed down the shell which penetrated underneath.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #86 on: December 12, 2012, 08:12:58 PM »

I think the shell hits are represented pretty good in this game IMHO,I've never noticed them to be of a one size fits all nature,but very varied in visual presentation depending on the what shell hits what vehicle and at what angle I've never really had a "Bull Shit" moment in this regard. Cheesy
whukid
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #87 on: December 12, 2012, 08:28:05 PM »

Dear Santa-Andrey,

I've been real' good this year, so I'd like to ask for ammunition explosions to do more visual damage, like making the turret fly away or blowing the roof off. I'd also like to ask for an under-the-table SABOW "Centurion playable" DLC, but I figure that's too far out Tongue

Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2012, 05:51:28 PM »

One more thing I would appreciate is information about how many AP shells are left. in the next patch please Wink

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2012, 07:29:22 PM »

One more thing I would appreciate is information about how many AP shells are left. in the next patch please Wink

Detail info about all amunition and loaded shell is available from first version of the game
http://imgur.com/prYuY,Qu6G6

Пользовательский интерфейс будет неуместен на сегодняшних широкоэкранных экранах, а оригинальные карты неопределенного метра и моделирование чисел с низкими лицами заставляют людей действительно не хотеть играть.
Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2012, 08:20:12 PM »

Detail info about all amunition and loaded shell is available from first version of the game

OOOOOPS Embarrassed     Thanks!

What determines when the AI uses Gr. 39 HL?
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2012, 09:45:02 PM »

OOOOOPS Embarrassed     Thanks!

What determines when the AI uses Gr. 39 HL?

If it finds a suitable target. As any another ammo.

orson
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #92 on: December 15, 2012, 04:45:19 PM »

Hi Andrey  , thanks for all the hard work so far  Smiley

Been having a few problems since the new patch with confused AI and holes that can hide a tank !

I just sat with my head in my hands watching a MkIII disappear into a hole it made with its own 75mm

Hazards that a tank driver might face .....  trees , holes , other vehicles  .... is it so hard to make the AI avoid these traps ?  The AI drive until they hit something  , cant they see further than 2 feet ? In 4 games i lost about 4-5 vehicles ... all to falling into craters and infantry trenches : /

So do i try and micro manage , and get frustrated that they ignore all my suggestions and try the hardest route thats most likely to present side or rear armour .

Why do units reach a waypoint and turn with rear towards the enemy ?

Missouri_Rebel
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #93 on: December 15, 2012, 05:14:10 PM »

I think the one area that needs to be better are the sounds. IMO, there is room for much improvement.
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #94 on: December 15, 2012, 05:19:36 PM »

I think the one area that needs to be better are the sounds. IMO, there is room for much improvement.
Sound mods? (Now 2 available)

What do you think needs to be improved in this area?

Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #95 on: December 15, 2012, 05:23:13 PM »

hmmm I think that original sounds are better than those mods
andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #96 on: December 15, 2012, 05:25:04 PM »

Hi Andrey  , thanks for all the hard work so far  Smiley
Thanks

I just sat with my head in my hands watching a MkIII disappear into a hole it made with its own 75mm
Screenshot please

Hazards that a tank driver might face .....  trees , holes , other vehicles  .... is it so hard to make the AI avoid these traps ?  The AI drive until they hit something  , cant they see further than 2 feet ? In 4 games i lost about 4-5 vehicles ... all to falling into craters and infantry trenches : /
Screenshots please. Its to hard say about it without it.

Any waypoint has own direction which put from you then order is sent.
Please screenshot again Smiley

andrey12345
Graviteam
Generalfeldmarschall

Jerk developer

« Reply #97 on: December 15, 2012, 05:26:04 PM »

hmmm I think that original sounds are better than those mods

It is good when there is a choice. Hard to to please everybody.

Void
Oberstleutnant

« Reply #98 on: December 15, 2012, 05:34:18 PM »

Yes this drives me crazy too Smiley

but I think it´s good , that there are some loses due to the quality of ground (shell holes, snow, mud, trenches) like in real life.
Dane49
Generalfeldmarschall

« Reply #99 on: December 15, 2012, 05:39:53 PM »

Too bad the tow cables on the tanks are useless in this situation.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: